Click here for a description of what to expect on a Sunday morning.
9:00 AM Adult Forum
Holy Trinity's Adult Forum meets during the school year, from the Sunday after Labor Day through early May. We convene in the Undercroft from 9:15 to 10:15 AM, with refreshments at 9:00 AM. All are invited to come for fellowship and to explore topics of faith and spiritual growth.
- October 29th: Come and hear our own Mary Hay’s story of her personal faith journey!
- Please order a copy of the book for the book study: Michelle Alexander: The New Jim Crow. We will discuss it November 5th-19th. Note themes and questions as you read.
- November 5th: Read first 96 pages= The Introduction and Chapters 1 and 2
- November 12th: Read p. 97 to 177, Chapters 3 and 4.
- November 19th: Read pages 178 to end, Chapters 5 and 6.
- November 26th: THANKSGIVING. CLASS IS CANCELED
- December 3rd: Hillel Jewish Center. How can we be good neighbors to them? Led by Dick Nault.
- December 10th: Come and hear our own Dan Pratt’s personal story of faith!
10:30 AM Holy Eucharist
Using contemporary language, this service includes a sermon, Holy Communion, hymns and choir music, September through May. It also includes an organ or instrumental prelude and postlude. Click here for a more complete description of Holy Trinity's exceptional music program. During this service, children participate in the Children's Word, a part of Holy Trinity's program of Christian formation. Following the 10:30 service, all are invited to join in fellowship and conversation with coffee, tea, and light refreshments. This takes place in the Undercroft during the cooler months and on the Terrace of the Community Wing during mild and warm weather. Childcare is available during the 10:30 service in the Nursery, located in the Community Wing.