Events this Week at Holy Trinity
- Sunday, May 13
- Ohio Valley Industrial Workers meeting ~ 6-8 pm, Lower Level
- Monday, May 14
- Jean Vance’s Watercolor Class ~ 7 to 9 pm, Lower Level
- Tuesday, May 15
- Prayer Group ~ 11 am, Community Room
- Dream Group ~ 2 to 4 pm, Community Room
- OCPJ Streaming Event (see announcement below) ~ 7 to 9 pm, Community Room
- AA Meeting ~ 7:30 pm, Lower Level
- Wednesday, May 16
- NAMI Family Support Group ~ 6:30 to 8 pm, Conference Room
- Thursday, May 17
- Choir rehearsal ~ 7:30 pm, Lower Level
Open Altar Flower Dates: December 23; 30th.
- Adult Forum
- May 13th: The opioid crisis in Hamilton.
Holy T continues to offer local Class this summer: NAMI Butler County is registering participants for an Oxford Family to Family class beginning June 4, 2018. These classes are for family members and friends, aged 18 and older, of an individual who has a mental health disorder. There is no cost to participants. Classes beginning: Monday, June 4, Holy Trinity Episcopal Church Conference Room, 6:30 to 9 PM. New participants are welcome through the beginning of the third class on June18th. To register call 513-860-8396, send an email to email@example.com or register online at www.nami-bc.org.
Coffee Connections ~ Sunday, May 20th will be the last meeting of Godly play until August. The youth in that class will be providing Coffee, juice and snacks after church next Sunday!
Faith Habitat is building in Oxford again! Please support Holy Trinity’s commitment to safe, affordable housing in Oxford. Faith Habitat Build May 26, 2018, 8:30-3:00, Carter Circle, Oxford (off of Hester Road which is on the right off of Rte. 27 west). We need: at least 5 builders. To volunteer, please sign up at church or contact Judith de Luce, 513- 524-7491 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Community dinner ~ May 27th still needs a coordinator. Please sign up at church or contact Judith de Luce, email@example.com. or call 524-7491. Thanks!
Support Hospice of Hamilton ~ Saturday, May 19th, 8 to 10 AM,
This is the last Sunday to get your tickets for the pancake breakfast to support Hospice of Hamilton. Pancakes, bacon, juice, and coffee at Applebees on the west side of Hamilton between 8 and 10 AM on Saturday, May 19th. Tickets are $8 and half of that goes to Hospice. See Linda Church for after the service for tickets.
Oxford Citizens for Peace and Justice ~ 7:30 to 9 pm, May 15, May 22, May 29. Live streaming of the Poor People’s Campaign on six consecutive Tuesday evenings. The first three will take place at Holy trinity in our Community Room. The UU's are tentatively scheduled to host the June discussions.
- WEEK ONE (May 15, Community Room)
- SOMEBODY’S HURTING OUR PEOPLE: Children, Women, and People with Disabilities in Poverty
- WEEK TWO (May 22, Community Room)
- LINKING SYSTEMIC RACISM AND POVERTY: Voting Rights, Immigration, Xenophobia, Islamophobia, and the Mistreatment of Indigenous Communities
- WEEK THREE (May 29, Community Room)
- THE WAR ECONOMY: Militarism and the Proliferation of Gun Violence
- WEEK FOUR (June 5)
- THE RIGHT TO HEALTH AND A HEALTHY PLANET: Ecological Devastation and Health Care
- WEEK FIVE (June 12))
- EVERYBODY’S GOT THE RIGHT TO LIVE: Education, Living Wage Jobs, Income, Housing
- WEEK SIX (June 19)
- A NEW AND UNSETTLING FORCE: Confronting the Distorted Moral Narrative
- June 23 – Global Day of Solidarity and Sending Forth Call to Action Mass Rally in Washington DC.
Publication Deadlines ~ Announcements for Sunday Bulletins should be dropped off or sent via email by Monday morning of the week preceding. Articles and announcements for the TRIAD should be submitted by the 20th of each month.~ 513-523-7559 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updating Office Records ~ Would you like your birthday noted in the TRIAD? Or, the birthdays of family members? Your anniversary, if applicable? Would you like to give altar flowers to celebrate a personal or family event, or to memorialize a family member? Or have your name added to the rotation for providing refreshments at coffee hour? If so, please call or email the office with your information, so we can add you to our lists! Thanks! Gayle Shidler ~ 513-523-7559 ~ email@example.com