9:00 Adult Forum in the Lower Level (during academic year) 10:30 AM Holy Eucharist Rite II (with music) in the church 11:30 AM Coffee Hour in the Lower Level
5:15 PM Evening Prayer daily during Advent (Dec. 3 through 23) in the Chapel of St. Bede. End your day with this very beautiful, meditative, and spiritually renewing service in preparation for Christmas.
FREE NURSERY CARE FOR CHILDREN, babies to 6 year olds every Sunday from 10.15 to 11.45 a.m. The Nursery is in the new community wing, accessible through the Chapel of St Bede door. Debbie Vogt and Cloie Dobias are our childcare workers.
The Chapel of St. Bede is open 24/7 for prayer and meditation. All are welcome!
A LETTER concerning sexual harassment from Thomas Breidenthal, Bishop of the Diocese of Southern Ohio
What's up at Holy Trinity?
- Exam Study Space - 6-10 pm, Monday, December 10 through Thursday, December 14th in Library of Holy T. (entrance from Poplar Street, lower level)
Holy Trinity’s Advent and Christmas worship schedule
Sunday, December 17
- 10:30 am Holy Communion (Advent III)
- 9 am Adult Forum, Community Room
Sunday, December 24
- 10:30 am Morning Prayer (Advent IV)
- NO Adult Forum
- 3 pm Children’s Crèche Service
- 9 pm Christmas Eve Candlelight Service with Eucharist
Monday, December 25
- 10:30 am, Holy Communion
- Chapel of St. Bede (Christmas Day)
Sunday, December 31
- 10:00 am Morning Prayer
- NO Adult Forum
Need to talk about anything?
Feel free to call the Rev. Sara Palmer at the church office (513) 523-7559 or on her cell (513) 883-4969.
The parish office is open 10am-3pm (Monday-Thursday)
Interested in learning more about the Episcopal Church, being baptized or confirmed? Please contact the Rector.