- 9:00 AM Adult Forum in the Community Room
- 10:30 AM Holy Eucharist Rite II (with music) in the church
- 11:30 AM Coffee Hour in the Lower Level
- Lent - Daily Evening Prayer at 5:15pm (Chapel of St. Bede)
Holy Week and Easter at Holy Trinity
- March 25 ~ 10:30 am Palm Sunday
- March 29 ~ 7 pm, Maundy Thursday Service with the ancient ceremony of feet washing
- March 30 ~ Noon and 7 pm, Good Friday Services
- March 31 ~ 8 pm, Easter Vigil Service
- April 1 ~ 10:30 am, Easter Sunday with a festive Easter Brunch following the service
FREE NURSERY CARE FOR CHILDREN, babies to 6 year olds every Sunday from 10.15 to 11.45AM. The Nursery is in the Community Wing, accessible through the Bishop's Foyer. Debbie Vogt and Cloie Dobias are our childcare workers.
The Chapel of St. Bede is open 24/7 for prayer and meditation. All are welcome!
What's going on at Holy Trinity?
- Bible Study - Tuesday afternoon parish study on the Book of Acts, Luke's sequel! 3-4 pm Conference Room. Begins January 30th. No class March 24, in Holy Week. Ends May 15th. Beginners in Bible study welcome!
- Miami Student Bible Study - Wednesday 6.30 to 7.30 pm, Community Room, Begins again January 31. Will finish Luke's Gospel, starting on Luke 16. All students are welcome, whether know the Bible already or not.
Need to talk about anything?
Feel free to call the Rev. Sara Palmer at the church office (513) 523-7559 or on her cell (513) 883-4969.
The parish office is open 10am-3pm (Monday-Thursday)
Interested in learning more about the Episcopal Church, being baptized or confirmed? Please contact the Rector.